Shaders Mod v2.3.31 Forge Edition for Minecraft 1.7.10
Fixed crash while rendering compass in item frame.
How to install
Before running this installer:
First, install forge.
– Use Minecraft Launcher. Make sure you have run Minecraft 1.7.10 at least once before installing Forge.
– Close Minecraft Launcher.
– Use Forge installer to install Forge.
– Open Minecraft Launcher and select Forge Profile (or new/edit profile and select a forge version).
– Click Play. Forge should create mods folder in game directory.
Next, install ShadersMod in mods fodler.
– Copy ShadersMod jar file to mods folder in game directory, so it will be loaded by Forge next time.
– If you want to install this together with OptiFine, also copy Optifine jar file to mods folder.
Mobs do not flash red when hit. Creepers do not flash when they are about to explode.
Vanilla lighting are not completely eliminated when „old lighting“ option is off.
Poor performance chunk clipping.
Crash while toggling normal map or specular map.