GLSL Shaders Mod v2.3.30 Forge Edition for Minecraft 1.7.2
* Compatible with AMD Catalyst 14.9
. Compatible with Minecraft 1.7.2.
. Compatible with OptiFine_1.7.2_HD_U_D3. (only ultra edition)
. Requires Forge or FML. You can download Forge installer from files.minecraftforge.net.
Use Forge installer to install Forge. Select Forge Profile in Minecraft Launcher.
Copy ShadersMod jar file to mods folder in game directory (or mods\1.7.2), so it will be loaded by Forge.
How to install:
First, install forge.
– Use Minecraft Launcher. Make sure you have run Minecraft 1.7.10 at least once before installing Forge.
– Close Minecraft Launcher.
– Use Forge installer to install Forge.
– Open Minecraft Launcher and select Forge Profile (or new/edit profile and select a forge version).
– Click Play. Forge should create mods folder in game directory.
Next, install ShadersMod in mods fodler.
– Copy ShadersMod jar file to mods folder in game directory, so it will be loaded by Forge next time.
– If you want to install this together with OptiFine, also copy Optifine jar file to mods folder.
– Open Minecraft Launcher. Select Forge profile and click Play.
– Open Option screen. There should be Shaders button. Click it to open Shaders screen.