Shaders are the perfect way to pimp your Minecraft graphically. If you are tired of the simple and boring default Minecraft graphics, then this is the optimal solution for you. Graphics effects do not come out of nowhere. They require computing power of both CPU and GPU. You have to make sure your graphics card and your cpu are strong enough, otherwise your FPS rate will drop significantly.
Minecraft shaders Download list
|Latest version for Minecraft 1.11.2|
|Version for Minecraft 1.11.*|
|Version v2.5.3 for Minecraft 1.10.2.|
|Version v2.5.2 for Minecraft 1.10.|
|Version v2.5.1 for Minecraft 1.9.4.|
|Version v2.5.0 for Minecraft 1.9.|
|Version v2.4.11 for Minecraft 1.8.|
|Version v2.3.31 for Minecraft 1.7.10.|
|Version v2.3.29 Non-Forge Edition for Minecraft 1.7.10.|
|Version v2.3.30 for Minecraft 1.7.2.|
|Version v2.2.3 for Minecraft 1.6.4.|
How to install Minecraft Shaders?
- Install Minecraft with your preferred version.
- Download the Shaders Mod
- Execute the downloaded File and install it.
- Launch Minecraft with your new Shaders Mod profile
The Shader Mods for Minecraft version 1.9 and up are not compatible with Forge or Optifine, you can install them directly with your preferred shaderspack.
For the best graphical outcome use a HD resource pack and one of our listed shaderpacks.
You can download different packs here: Shaderpacks
Known Issues for the latest version of Shaders Mod
- Sometimes mob texture is broken, chest texture is black, text is unreadable – sometimes these can be resolved by reloading resource by pressing (F3+T).
- Beacon beam does not blend properly.
* Shaders Mod 1.11 is not the official version, it is included in the new version of Optifine